Collection Editor - V2
Multilevel hierarchy contents like Book, Course, Collection, etc.
Collection Editor - V2 is a generalized editor which can be used for creating, viewing and editing multiple types of learning assets that are assets of collection mime-type. They can be - a collection of content (like textbook, course, program etc.), a Question set (collection of questions) or any other object type that is a collection of other objects. The generalized collection editor has the following benefits:
- Ensure all existing collection categories like textbook, course use the same code. Hence, ease of maintenance.
- Editors for new collection categories can be enabled with minimal or no coding.
- Efficient and performant handling of large data sets
- Ability to load dynamic reactive forms and validations of form through configuration
- Configuration driven architecture
- The asset manager for easy creation and discovery of assets (Images, Videos, etc…)
- Ability to organize your assets in a multi-level hierarchy
- Ability to generate and link DIALcode(QRCodes) to any level of hierarchy.
- Ability to preview linked assets
- Collaboration of users
- Collection creation processes like Draft, Review, and Publish